Woodland Animal Hospital's grooming services include:
- Cat grooming: Both non-sedated (for our friendly feline friends) and sedated grooming are available
- Full groom: includes bath, blow dry, full brush out,nail trim, anal gland expression upon request, ear hair removal and/or ear cleaning, a bandanna or bow, and spray cologne
- Bath, brush out, nail trim only is available at a reduced rate
- Bath only available
- De-shedding available upon request (Furminator system, including shampoo/conditioner)
- Nail polish upon request
- Scheduled grooming packages: 4, 6, or 8-week scheduled grooming at reduced rates
- Breed-specific grooming, including: fur stripping (terriers breeds), Sheltie groom (bath, full brush out, nail trim, sanitary path shave, and trimming), Poodle clips, Cocker spaniel cuts, etc.
- Washable hair color available for head and tail application
If there is something you would like included in your grooming that is not listed here, please contact us as Lisa is happy to accommodate special requests when possible.
About Our Groomer:
Lisa Pleus is entering her 14th year as a groomer, and her 9th year at Woodland Animal Hospital. In order to learn her trade, Lisa completed a 3 month unpaid apprenticeship with an experienced groomer. She has attended trade shows and grooming expos in Kansas City to keep up with the latest in grooming. Lisa is experienced in all varieties of dog grooming, including breed-specific and de-shedding techniques, as well as cat grooming.