Boarding offered for canine companions as well as felines
- Indoor runs are available to accommodate dogs of all sizes* ($35/night).
- Bedding and blankets are provided by the clinic to keep your companion comfortable during their stay with us.
- Science diet sensitive stomach dry kibble provided by us for your dog's stay unless specified and provided by you.
- Medication administration available as needed as well as bathing and veterinary services as needed.
- We allow two dogs to be boarded in the same run for $49/night. (If we deem it necessary to separate the dogs, the discount will be voided and additional boarding charges will apply.)
- A complementary cleansing bath for our canine boarders is offered with 3 nights stay or more.
- Boarders are able to get out for fresh air and stretch their legs 3 times daily in our fenced gravel pens (image below).
- Additional Play Times with staff members and/or other boarders are available per request for an additional $7.90 per 15 minute period.
- If you would like your dog to be pampered, refer to our Resort Boarding Page.
*With exception to giant breeds.
- Cats have a separate boarding room away from the dogs to minimize stress during their stay with us ($22/day).
- We also provide a calming pheromone diffuser to also minimize stress during their stay.
- Science diet sensitive stomach dry kibble is provided by us for your cat's stay unless specified and provided by you.
- Cats are let out in the enclosed boarding room for a little climbing and bird watching whenever possible.
- A cat tree is provided for our furry friends to relax and enjoy the view outside the front of the clinic whenever they are able to free roam the room.
- Litter boxes and bedding are provided by us and cared for multiple times a day to make sure that your beloved cat is comfortable and happy during their stay with us.
In order to keep a clean and healthy environment for all of our boarders, we require animals be current* with the following:
- Rabies vaccine*
- Kennel Cough vaccine*
- Distemper-Parvo (DA2PPL) vaccine*
- Negative fecal float (internal parasite check) with in the last year
- Rabies vaccine*
- Feline Distemper (FVRCP) vaccine*
- All animals will be checked for fleas and ticks prior to admission and will be treated at the owner's expense if necessary.
*Administered within the last 12 months